Spyderco Manix 2 Knife Dark Blue G-10 (3.37″ CPM-S110V) C101GPDBL2
- Satin-finished drop point blade made from CPM S110V steel.
- Ambidextrous thumb hole opener.
- Dark blue G-10 handle scales.
- Secure ball bearing lock.
- Reversible pocket clip and oversized lanyard hole.
Spyderco is making a Manix 2 knife that features a dark blue G-10 handle, skeletonized liners and a CPM-S110V steel blade. It’s a screaming awesome blade steel and handle combo!
The Manix 2 features Spyderco’s Ball Bearing Lock, which operates around a free-floating ball bearing contained inside a custom polymer cage. The ball bearing’s round shape allows the lock to self-adjust across a large surface ensuring smooth and consistent lock-up every time it is engaged. The Ball Bearing Lock is engineered to be self contained meaning there is no need for internal liners to support it, allowing the folder to be manufactured liner-free and extraordinarily light weight.